Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Go L.A.!

Haven't updated on anything in a while, but here's what I did tonight after grabbing some dinner...

Watched the Los Angeles Sparks beat the Seatle Storm to move onto the WNBA Western Conference Finals... Trying to decide if I should get tickets for this round or cross my fingers in hopes of them making the WNBA Finals...suggestions?

After that, I watched the Dodgers have a monstrous 6 run first inning in a game they eventually won 10-1...with the Arizona Diamondbacks losing tonight, that means any combination of 3 Dodger wins or 3 Arizona losses, and the Dodgers will move into the playoffs!

Let's go LA!




Near the end of the night, I finished my book on the life of a rookie year LAPD officer in south central LA. Great book! Don't have a great book report to give, but wow, very eye opening...


To top off the night, watching a new episode of "The Shield" to increase my knowledge of cops and gangs lol

No comments: