Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Last day

So on the morning of my interview for my job, I walked into the office lobby and saw some filipino dood sitting around in a suit. We talked for a bit, just long enough for us to learn that we went to each other's rival schools, me at UCLA and him at USC. He was probably thinking the same thing I was, "Hopefully I get this job and this guy doesn't"....anyway, turns out Manuel and would both get a job in the same office. Both of us being noobies at work, we made it through probation, talking through the things we liked at work and we were like, huh? Past that, we became really good friends... but unfortunately he's leaving our office to go to law school...It's been fun, and it'll be different not having him around the office, but congrats to him nonetheless...













































No comments: