Friday, August 17, 2012

Deep Sea Fishing - Birthday edition

Went deep sea fishing again in Marina Del Rey, but this time I took 1 pill at night and 1 the morning of the trip. Hmmm, it sorta worked, but I think it also helped a lot standing towards the middle of the boat as opposed to standing on the side next to the railings.

Anyhow, with a better feel for the ocean, this time I was able to reel in 6 Rock Fish while Sophy got 2 Sand Dabs (apparently smaller versions of halibut) and 1 Rock Fish.



Thanks to Sophy, Dale, Mark, Paula, Manuel, and Manuel's friend Jason for coming out to join me for some fishing.

Thought I'd throw these birthday pictures in there too.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog.After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging about Deep Sea Fishing in Dubai.

jony said...

Nice content i really like your way of posting.
Deep Sea Fishing in Dubai