Friday, August 20, 2010

Terry Fator at the Mirage

I heard from a co-worker that this show was very good. I didn't know how much I would enjoy a ventriloquist show where the guy sings. I looked it up on tripadvisor and it was ranked as the #2 attraction in Vegas!!!

This convinced me to want to see the show and sure enough, Terry Fator didn't disappoint. Terry Fator won America's Got Talent and earned himself a show in Vegas. After seeing this show, I can't see how anyone could have won.

His ability to be a ventriloquist and sing songs was amazing enough for me. But not only that, he sang songs from such a wide variety of genres- country to hip hop to oldies. Add to that, he actually sang very well. But that wasn't it either, the show was also hilarious! I was laughing the entire time. Definitely recommend seeing this show. Tickets at Tix4Tonight were only ~$75 for $120 seats. Mirage offers a 20% discount on their seats if you don't want to stand in line at Tix4Tonight.





No comments: